Reporting to the Trim Shop Supervisor, the role of Trimmer is to ensure all produced products are manufactured correct to standards and tolerances. Working with an established team within Trim Shop & Assembly, attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures are essential. Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Working to close tolerances.
- Interpreting of technical drawings.
- Good eye for detail & high level of manual dexterity.
- Working alone and as part of a team.
- Compliance to all Health & Safety measures within the Trim Shop and the wider organisation.
- Completion of jobs within the specified time scales.
- Ensuring cleanliness, organisation and maintenance of own work area and wider Trim Shop area.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Responsible for the wellbeing and health & safety of both yourself and fellow workers.
- Ability to work with accuracy, high levels of manual dexterity and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work within set guidelines and to strictly follow instructions.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, flexible & willing to be involved in improvement activities.
- Work within the guidelines set out in all Works Procedure Manuals and the Quality Procedure Manual.
Health and Safety
- Contributes to risk assessments and safe working practices.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures whilst actively participating in the efforts to create and maintain a zero harm work place culture.
- Challenges non-compliant employees on safety policies and procedures. Reports to senior management if necessary.
- Attends safety training courses as required.
- Actively seeks out and identifies Continuous Improvement Opportunities
- Liaises with relevant departments as required.
- Actively participates in cross function projects to ensure that goals are achieved and solutions implemented.
- Works effectively as part of a team or using own initiative in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Actively engages in discussions and openly supports team decisions.
Training & Experience Requirements:
- Manufacturing experience is desirable but not a requirement.
- Experience using hand tools is desirable but not a requirement.
- Experience using and/or mixing resins is desirable but not a requirement.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Abbie Flanagan, HR Co-ordinator with your CV – email@example.com