Final inspection of all components produced within Teledyne CML Composites, ensuring all products meet engineering drawings and customer requirements.
- Final inspection
- Assits with concession & First Article Inspection measurements data (AS9102)
- Prepare all documentation for traceability records
- Prepare all documentation for release parts
- Authority to sign/stamp all release certifications to customer
- Material booking in/release
- Advise production errors found
- Use all inspection, general measuring equipment, verniers, micrometers etc. CMM is approved
- Good computer skills to maintain records and documents
- Comply fully with internal and external Quality Audits
- Work within all company guidelines and procedures
- Other duties may also be required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work within set guidelines, and to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Integrity and reliability
- Innovative and responsive
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work with accuracy, high levels of manual dexterity and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work within set guidelines and to strictly follow instructions.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, flexible & willing to be involved in improvement activities.
- Work within the guidelines set out in all Works Procedure Manuals and the Quality Procedure Manual.
Health and Safety
- Responsible for the wellbeing and health & safety of both yourself and fellow workers.
- Contributes to risk assessments and safe working practices.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures whilst actively participating in the efforts to create and maintain a zero harm work place culture.
- Challenges non-compliant employees on safety policies and procedures. Reports to senior management if necessary.
- Attends safety training courses as required.
- Actively seeks out and identifies Continuous Improvement Opportunities
- Liaises with relevant departments as required.
- Actively participates in cross function projects to ensure that goals are achieved and solutions implemented.
- Works effectively as part of a team or using own initiative in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Actively engages in discussions and openly supports team decisions.
- Aerospace experience - Essential
- Inspection/QA Experience - Essential
- Working knowledge of ISO and Customer Quality Management Systems - Desirable
- Computer Literate – Essential
- Experience of composite manufacture – Desirable
Qualifications & Experience:
- Indentured apprenticeship - Essential
- Formal Academic qualification in engineering - Desirable
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Abbie Flanagan, HR Co-Ordinator with your CV – Abbie.Flanagan@teledyne.com