Looking for a highly motivated individual who takes care and pride in their work. The Labourer will primarily be responsible for the daily upkeep of the facility
- Ensuring the shopfloor is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
- Support the manufacturing team by moving required Manufacturing Tools around the facility.
- Supporting the Stores/Logistics team with loading/unloading of products.
- Able to operate a Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
- Good Organisational Skills
- Must have high housekeeping standards
- Highly detail oriented.
- Methodical Approach
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, flexible, team player who is also able to use their own initiative & is a self-starter.
- Strong communicator.
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to work in high pressure manufacturing environment
- Willing to work within the guidelines set out in the Teledyne CML Composites Works Procedure Manual and Quality Procedure Manual.
Health and Safety
- Able to follow Work Instructions/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Contributes to risk assessments and safe working practices.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures whilst actively participating in the efforts to create and maintain a zero harm work place culture.
- Challenges non-compliant employees on safety policies and procedures. Reports to senior management if necessary.
- Attends safety training courses as required.
- Actively seeks out and identifies Continuous Improvement Opportunities
- Liaises with relevant departments as required.
- Actively participates in cross function projects to ensure that goals are achieved and solutions implemented.
- Works effectively as part of a team or using own initiative in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Actively engages in discussions and openly supports team decisions.
- Experience of working to ISO9001/AS9100 quality approvals Desirable
- Experience of working in the aerospace/defence/automotive sector Desirable
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment Desirable
- Valid Fork Lift Truck License Essential
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Abbie Flanagan, HR Co-Ordinator with your CV – Abbie.Flanagan@teledyne.com