Working within the Support Services Department undertaking all aspects of office and accounts admin.
- Work within Support Services Team
- Answering general enquiries, transferring and redirecting calls.
- Handling petty cash
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing mail
- Filing & General Admin duties
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies
- Observe and comply with all good working practices and housekeeping
- Highly detail oriented.
- Methodical Approach
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, flexible, team player who is also able to use their own initiative & is a self-starter.
- Able to follow Work Instructions/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Strong communicator.
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to work in high pressure manufacturing environment
- Able to work within the guidelines set out in the Teledyne CML Composites Works Procedure Manual and Quality Procedure Manual.
Health and Safety
- Contributes to risk assessments and safe working practices.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures whilst actively participating in the efforts to create and maintain a zero harm work place culture.
- Challenges non-compliant employees on safety policies and procedures. Reports to senior management if necessary.
- Attends safety training courses as required.
- Actively seeks out and identifies Continuous Improvement Opportunities
- Liaises with relevant departments as required.
- Actively participates in cross function projects to ensure that goals are achieved and solutions implemented.
- Works effectively as part of a team or using own initiative in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Actively engages in discussions and openly supports team decisions.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Abbie Flanagan, HR Co-Ordinator with your CV – Abbie.Flanagan@Teledyne.com